Saturday, June 26, 2010

Birthday Success!

Ainsley had a lot of little helpers blow out her candle with her.

And she got her first Zhu Zhu pet today. So fun! We got home at 1:45 and it is now 3:16. I haven't seen them. They have been in their room playing Zhu Zhu pet, flying pegesus, and they have many pieces of paper that are decorated with stamps (they have been coming out to show me their creations).

Thanks Aubrey!
Hugging Alex.
This is one happy little lady! Thanks everyone for making her birthday a special one!

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

How fun! I think the cupcakes and everything looked great! I can't believe Ainsley is going to be 4! When are you going to Idaho?

Crystal and Billy said...

That's gotta be so fun for you, too!

Sarah said...

Wow- you are amazing. Good job at making her birthday so fun! And I must say, I love the new background... super cute. And (another and, I know) aren't sisters the best?

Liana Brown said...

Happy Birthday Ainsley! Nice job on the cupcakes! They looked amazing!! Cute party!!