Happy birthday little boy. I cannot believe my baby is two! We love you and are so glad you are ours!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
The Big Two
Porter's 2nd Birthday was Sunday. When he woke up from his nap all his presents were piled in the living room waiting for him. He knew what was up and he started going for the paper. My wrapping jobs were a little too good sometimes and he needed help, but he loved ripping the paper.
He got a Little People airport and a whole crew of planes, cars, and people to zoom around the track.
Finally, his first phone! Now maybe he will stop trying to take mine all the time.
He played with the airport track the rest of the evening. Even 4 days later, it is pretty much guaranteed that is where he will be.
He got this cool Lego castle that came complete with the knight, princess, wizard, and horse.

Everyone seemed to love the presents. The kids played well together all day and they have been busy playing all week.
Happy birthday little boy. I cannot believe my baby is two! We love you and are so glad you are ours!
Happy birthday little boy. I cannot believe my baby is two! We love you and are so glad you are ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No way he is already two. That is crazy. He is so adorable. I can't believe how much he looks like Chant. That's all I see when I look at his sweet face!!
Happy bday little guy. BTW, Kara you look so good... and I love the yellow coat.
Glad Porter had a great birthday! Don't you love how natural it is for boys to love cars? It looks like the girls like a change playing with his toys, too! :)
Post a Comment