Morning Snuggles
This morning at 6:22 I heard "oh, Mommy" coming from Porter's room. Remarkably, the girls' room was still silent. I quickly grabbed my little man and took him back to my room so we wouldn't wake the girls. He and I snuggled and sang songs until 6:57, when he started to say "cup." It was a half hour of bliss. He loves to snuggle. And I love it too. We sangs "Wheels on the Bus," "You are My Sunshine," "The Elephant Song," and "I am a Child of God." And he sings with me. SO sweet.
It was a good start to the day!
(His nose cut is courtesy of a nosedive taken off a patio table yesterday. He screamed for a while, but he is fine.)
4 comments:
This is great! I love cuddles (which I get nearly none of from my two-year old) I also loved your letter post. You are so clever and creative. I miss you. BTW, the Gilberts are in our ward now... isn't that crazy?
That is my favorite! It's awesome when one kids wakes before another. It's that precious one-on-one time that you just don't get enough of. Of course we love them all! but it's fun to have those quiet moments with each!
That's so sweet! Your kids look like they're having so much fun on their bikes! It will be a great summer for you now that they're all old enough to play like that.
That is so so sweet. I love it. There is nothing better than right there...cuddling with your baby!! Poor little guy. Glad he is ok now :0).
Post a Comment