Porter LOVES to be outside. He would stay outside all day if he could.
Another obsession would be reading. I have been reading so much I have been getting migraines and major shoulder cramping due to sitting in the rocking chair. We found this chair and ottoman on Craig's List. My amazing husband covered them with new fabric this weekend. We ran out of fabric so we have to go back and get enough to finish the cushion. Thank goodness for 40% off coupons! I am thrilled with how they turned out. My hubby is so good to me! My book suggestions would include the following: Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet and Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Both excellent reads. Both take place during WWII but are two very different stories with very different styles of writing. And of course I am forever in fantasy mode with 3 books on the shelf waiting for me to devour them. My book obsession has only been worsened due to the fact that our library is now reopened and I have quick access to the wonderful world of books.
In other news, New Moon came out on video Saturday and Chant was at Wal-Mart at 6:00 a.m. to purchase our copy to add to my Twilight library. We watched it last night and now I am counting down the 99 days left until Eclipse hits theaters. June 30th at 12:01 a.m. you will find me in the nearest theater with all the other Twihard junkies.
I was also able to watch Bandslam this weekend. (TV much?) I was pleasantly surprise. I was expecting something along the lines of High School Musical. This was nothing like that. The music is amazing! I bought "Someone to Fall Back On" on I-Tunes Saturday night and have already listened to it like 10 times. Amazing song! I was impressed with the whole thing and am already wishing I hadn't sent it back to Netflix without watching it for a second time.
Since I have nothing else to do ;) I am also collecting ideas for how I want my home to look. You know, the home that I will have like 10 years from now when we are not poor. Nothing too crazy, just thinking about paint colors for my next mobile home in Utah. Jena, I hope you are not too angry when you come to my future home and find I have stolen all your ideas. Just kidding, I won't steal them all :)
1 comment:
swweeeet chair! I didn't know the library was open!!ahahah!!! I just checked a couple of weeks ago and my heart sunk. When? When? Well, now life can return to normal. WE've gotten a bunch of late fees, because we have been going to the big library every once and awhile, and I just never want to go back, it's a chore, not a haven like wing haven.. haha I didn't even mean to do that. So I want to see all your ideas. I bet they are bright and fun. My house on the other hand will be pure white with the trend I'm on lately. EVERYthing bright and Happy! Happy spring! call anytime you wanna walk!
Broemmelsiek is calling...
Post a Comment