Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No wheels and new walls


Recently I have had a desire to plan my future home out: paint colors, decorating style, furniture. (I am wistfully imagining the home I will one day own that does not have wheels under it. Maybe it is a fruitless endeavor because I know all too well that taste and likes change, but oh well. It has become a new hobby for me whether I use my own ideas or not.) I LOVE my home now but I will be ready for a change when we move. I have found a few website (Thanks Megan and cjane) that have amazing ideas. On day I stumbled upon a post at freshnestdesign.com that had this picture in it. Can I just say I love everything about it. LOVE the paint color, the funky chair, the wall decal, and the wood of the shelf. Love it all. SO I did a little research to find out what the paint color is. Tiffany and Co. has a signature color of blue called Tiffany Blue. The designer of this room tried to find a paint color as close to that as she could. Chant and I laughed because he has always joked that I have expensive taste. I guess that holds true even for paint!

4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Love it! Tiffany blue is one of my fav colors!

Andrea Bemis said...

Beautiful room idea! I might have to steal your ideas for a fun nusery idea! I am terrible at that stuff!

Crystal and Billy said...

Good taste. Seriously, you've got to check out Kirkland's on Highway K, if nothing but for more "blue" ideas. I went a couple weeks back and they have lots of blue stuff right up this design ally.

Unknown said...

very cute! you do have good taste!