Monday, March 1, 2010
Out of Sorts
This morning my mom hugged me good-bye at 5:20 a.m. I tried to go back to bed after she and Chant left for the airport, but I mostly just laid there. When the kids woke up at 6:30 everyone seemed to be a little edgy and out of sorts. The sky is gray today, a stark contrast to the beautiful sunny day yesterday. Mother nature must have sensed our mood. The kids and I have just been wandering around the house at a loss for what to do. Vacation is over and we are back to the daily grind. I am sure tomorrow will be fine. Today is just an adjustment period, an awkward day trying to get back into our routine. Even though she just left, we miss her already! Thanks for a wonderful visit! We love you Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun that you had her for so long. I would be so sad too. You can have this day to be sad :0). No worries!
I wish we were there to cheer you up! Just keep in mind that it won't be long before your back!!
It always seems to take me a week before I get back into my groove. Hope your day goes better!
Post a Comment