Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Boys of the house


I thought I would give a quick update on the boys of the house.  Porter is changing so much.  He is learning and growing tons.  Here are a few of his current favs.

He is still very much into dancing and he will run from another room to bounce up and down when he hears his fav songs come on.

Tonight he was carrying around this beautiful skirt and trying to get it on.  FInally he took it took Chant who helped him step into it.  He wore it from about 6-7:30 and cried when we took it off.  He was having fun playing prince and princess with the girls.







He also likes the make-shift crown.  (The inside of a plastic baseball hat.)  












He refuses to let me feed him anymore.  I tried as long as I could, but he is Mr. Independent now.  Notice he is still holding the spoon in the left hand ;)
















He loves boxes and stuffed animals

The new favorite activity is to visit the duck pond.  He carries on quite the conversations with the ducks and can quack as loud as they can.  He is also fluent in mooing and neighing.












The man of the house started clinic last Monday.  It has been one week and so far so good.  Our lives are a little more hectic and he gets home a little later than before, but we are still doing good.  And we are so proud of Chant for working so hard!

5 comments:

Randi and Adam said...

Glad to see Porter is doing so good!! It's fun to see their little personalities come out!! - We are so proud of Chant too!!! How exciting, hope all goes well!

Michelle K. said...

Yay for clinic! He will be an awesome chiropractor. Porter is getting so big!

Cam and Mary said...

How cute! Our two boys would have a blast together, although Hudson doesn't really have any girl toys. :) Good luck to Chant!

Amie Orton said...

Kara, I just read your dreams and ambitions. I loved it. I share so many of the same ie. find the perfect pair of jeans!

Should we make this a quest?

play everyday(and exercise) are at the top of mine too.

So if you everwant to make a day of playing at the mall, while jean shopping and Walking around the mall counts as exercise right? ;)

We can hit three birds with one stone.. except the jeans is a gamble...

hope your trip was "super super" fun! I want to see pics of you in your dress.

amie

Just the three of us,,, said...

Oh so funny! Love the tutu Porter is wearing!! :)