Brinnley, Lily, and Luke
Every summer we get together with my parents and siblings and their families for our annual Whitmore Water Wars. This year we went to Whiskey Bay. We spent the day swimming and then made tinfoil dinners. It was so much fun! Brinnley is an absolute fish. She loves the water. Ainsley takes a while to warm up to it, but she had a ball too. She mostly played in the sand and on the edge of the water.
It was a wonderful day!
Kirk and Tyler pulled Christi into the water and then pushed her under. She put up a good fight though. It was my turn later. Tyler is a strong guy! I didn't have a chance!
Lily warming up after a long swim.
Porter stayed pretty close to the food. I did get him in the water for a while. He had fun throwing a football and then chasing it down before the water took it away. I also got him to sit with me in the huge raft for a while.

All the cousins chillin'.
Ainsley had fun running in the sand and playing with sticks.
Porter chillin with Grandpa and Grandma. He was so tired, but I think he was still a pretty good boy.
The perfect day!
No comments:
Post a Comment