Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Opa,Oma, and the plan

We were able to spend a few nights with Opa and Oma (Chant's dad and step-mom).  We got there Sunday afternoon, August 30th.  It was so great to see them.  Frances is a wonderful cook and she made a few great meals for us.  And we had time to talk.  It was so good to see them!  Our visit was cut a little short because Frances got really sick with the flu.  We didn't want to be in the while she was miserable, so we left Tuesday morning.  Thanks for allowing us to move all of us things in and take up your whole downstairs with our stuff!  We love you guys!

While we were there we took Monday to drive around and decide where we wanted to set up a practice and move our family in just over a year.  We have been praying hard about this decision.  I feel like things went very well.  We have a plan!  We found what we think is the perfect location for a practice and we found our dream area where I would love to live someday.  I have talked about my favorite place in Missouri, WInghaven, before.  Well we found a place that has the same feel as Winghaven.  When we drove into the development, I got chills and I could picture myself there.  I could see myself sitting on one of those porches watching the sky change colors as the sun sets while Porter pushes a truck around the lawn and the girls play prince and princess.  I could just imagine Brinnley riding her bike home from the school that is located inside the development.  I could see us swimming in the lake on a lazy Saturday.  I could picture it all and it feels so good!  Where is this little piece of heaven on earth you ask?  It is called Daybreak and it is located in South Jordan.  Go here to check it out for yourself.  www.daybreakutah.com
I feel excited at the prospects of the future and it helps having something to work towards!  

2 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

Cam and I used to go looking at houses when we lived in Utah and we really liked Daybreak! I actually have a friend who lives there too. How fun!

Michelle K. said...

Wow, Daybreak! So your practice would be right outside Daybreak? My family lives over in that area. My best friend lives in Daybreak and loves it. There is a shopping center right across from Daybreak called The District, would your practice be in there? Just wondering. Sounds exciting!