Tackle time!
Cheese!
First day of Preschool!
Porter's first art project.
Notice the hand the crayon is in ;)
Princess
So, vacation is over and back to everyday life. We spent the first few days home getting things in order again. And yesterday things started up again. The girls started preschool! They were so excited! They had their outfits picked out Monday night and they were so excited to leave. Preschool starts at 9:15 and by 8:00 they wanted to head out the door. They had a great time seeing their new classroom. Miss Becca, their teacher, has redone her basement into the preschool. It looks amazing! I heard every detail of the day from the girls. They loved it! I knew they would. But it is still hard to believe Ainsley is old enough for preschool and Brinnley will be in Kindergarten next year. Yikes!
While I was driving them to preschool I looked at the trees. The leaves are beginning to change! The first signs of fall! I love fall. The beautiful colors, the cooler weather, the warm smells of pumpkin and cinnamon, the crisp smell of the air. I love it all. It was one of those perfect moments, driving through Winghaven, enjoying the scenery, listening to my beautiful daughters belting out their favorite tunes from the Hannah Montana soundtrack, the new favorite by the way. What could be any better than that?
3 comments:
I'm so glad that Brinley and Ainsley are going to grow up to Rock Stars - they can take Hannah's place when she goes back to Montana.
Just so you know that in addition to living with you when she grows up - Alex now wants to be Brinley and Ainsleys extra Grandma.
She wants to be Matt's mom if I die - but we convinced her that she doesn't need to worry about either thing happening.
Silliness.
C You tommorrow at the PARTAY!
I agree... sometimes it is just so important to stop and enjoy those little moments. I hope you are enjoying your new changes... especially fall. :)
I was just thinking the other day how nice fall is there. It still feels like summer here! How fun that the girls go to school together! So cute! I bet it's fun to have a little alone time with Porter.
Post a Comment