My Ainsley Girl turns 4 next month. Chant and I decided that 4 was a good age to start having friends over for birthday parties. But this year we will be in Idaho for Ainsley's birthday. The poor thing was devastated. I told her that we could just have her party early. So today was the lucky day. I have spent the week planning and preparing. The food preparations got underway last night. I baked the cupcakes earlier in the day and after the kids were in bed Chant and I started the decorating assembly line. Ainsley wanted to have a puppy party. One of my good friends, Angela, has an amazing book with any kind of cupcake you could possibly want to make. Of course they don't look as good as the ones in the book, but I was pleased. In case you can't tell, the top ones are Chihuahuas and the ones below are black labs.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Birthday Celebration Preparation
My Ainsley Girl turns 4 next month. Chant and I decided that 4 was a good age to start having friends over for birthday parties. But this year we will be in Idaho for Ainsley's birthday. The poor thing was devastated. I told her that we could just have her party early. So today was the lucky day. I have spent the week planning and preparing. The food preparations got underway last night. I baked the cupcakes earlier in the day and after the kids were in bed Chant and I started the decorating assembly line. Ainsley wanted to have a puppy party. One of my good friends, Angela, has an amazing book with any kind of cupcake you could possibly want to make. Of course they don't look as good as the ones in the book, but I was pleased. In case you can't tell, the top ones are Chihuahuas and the ones below are black labs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kara my dear, you are amazing. Amazing.
Post a Comment