Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party















Tues, the 27th, was our ward Halloween party.
This year we went with the sports theme.  I had 2 
cheerleaders, a football player, and Chant and I were
the coaches.  Believe me, my girls we all into character.
They were screaming and bouncing all over before we 
left and it continued at the church.

































This year we went all out, for us.  The girls and I had glitter 
spray on our arms.  Brinnley and Porter had red hair, even
more red than usual for Brinn ;)


















And we even put face paint on the girls and Chant.
"GO Team!"


















First we ate chili and cornbread, then played games created by the YM and YW.
My favorite was one by the Young Men.  It was a huge box filled with packing peanuts and then scattered throughout were gourds.  They picked the kids up and held them upside down in the box while the kids went fishing for a gourd.  Brinnley tried it and she was it there a long time.  They asked if she found one yet and she screamed from inside the depths of the box a victorious "Yeah!"  They pulled her out and she held up the prized possession.  Two hands full of packing peanuts!  Yes!  I didn't have the camera, but it was pretty darn cute!
The prize for the games at the church was a book.  Ainsley is reading to Daddy from her new Tigger and Pooh book.














Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

JennyFaith said...

GO BOSTON!!!!! I love love love that you are all in red! And that you have on your Boston shirt! GO BOSTON!!!! Can't say it enough!

Cam and Mary said...

Very cute! Happy Halloween!!!!