First stop was Rambach Farms in Chesterfield.
Such a fun pumpkin patch!
Dorothy and Brinnley meet
Somewhere Over the Rainbow...
Exploring the Fort.
I'm Free!
"Too bright, I can't look!"
We tried to get Porter to climb through this big
pipe the kids are sitting on, but he got scared and Chant had to go in after him. He survived, but wanted nothing to do with this, even sitting on top of it.
The girls and Chant got to go on a train ride through the hay fields. They loved it!
5 comments:
I gotta say, I love that you can see Brinnley's gum in all the pics. These kids are all so cute! Of course I'm biased, but I think anyone would say the same :)
We went there last year and I loved it! Its way cute and fun for kids! Wish we could go this year! Cute kids by the way!
So very cute! I am glad you guys had a day to enjoy together! Sometimes its hard to find those. :-)
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! It's nice that you guys can find those days together and just have fun! The kids sure are cute!
That does look like a fun pumpkin patch! Looks like the kiddos had fun. Cute pics
Post a Comment