livin' life & lovin' every moment. THIS is the DREAM!
Sounds like you guys had fun and you all looked amazing! I'm jealous too; I grew up in Reno and although I would never want to live there I would really like to go see it again! It's one crazy town! Sure miss you guys and hope all is well!
Great pictures but I need a close up of your dress! And the girls hair! Any bigger pictures? I loved the story. You are a great writer!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun and you all looked amazing! I'm jealous too; I grew up in Reno and although I would never want to live there I would really like to go see it again! It's one crazy town! Sure miss you guys and hope all is well!
Great pictures but I need a close up of your dress! And the girls hair! Any bigger pictures? I loved the story. You are a great writer!
Post a Comment