Little Ainsley loves to look at books, but just recently she has started making up her own stories based upon what is happening in the pictures. It is so cute! She even does different voices and different tones, everything.
And Brinnley is really into "Where's Waldo" type of books. We got her one called "1001 Things to See in Fairy Land." She sits on her own for a long time and stays there till she finds all the pictures. She has a great eye and is very patient when she cannot find something.
And Porter. . . I think he is teething. Actually I am pretty sure because I can feel the tooth almost coming through. He's been a little grumpy lately. Poor little man!
4 comments:
Good for you. These memories will be so fun to look back on & compare in the future.
By the way, I really appreciated your comment. I think it's only going to be more difficult as your kids grow and you have more kids to keep "yourself." This month's VT message had a wonderful quotation from Elder Ballard (it's the last one). If you haven't already, read it. It helped me see beyond wife & mother.
It's sad, but I am sure we will forget a lot of what our kids say and do if we don't write it down. No such thing as too much blogging for me! :)
Oh Wow! I just got all caught up on your trip. What beautiful places you saw! And I think it's wonderful that you are documenting all the little things about your kids, I should do it more. And have fun in YW's!
Post a Comment