Monday, October 27, 2008
Young Women's!?!
So yesterday I got a new calling. I am the Mia Maid Advisor (teacher). When the counselor in the Bishopric called to ask if he could meet with me about a calling, I knew it was Young Women's. At first I was a little intimidated by the idea, but after going to class with them yesterday, I think it will be good. I didn't think I knew very many of the Young Women, but I was surprised to see how many of them I actually did know. They seem like great girls and I am excited to work with them. It was just a little different going from Primary to hearing lessons about choosing a husband. But I am excited! Hopefully I will be able to teach them something and I know I have much to learn from them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will be great, Kara. They will love you! I really liked YWs when I was in.
Post a Comment