







Our first week back in Missouri after our month long trip to Idaho brought 2 drastic changes.
The first happened Sept 8. We took Brinnley in for a haircut. I had wanted to get her hair cut just because it always gets so snarled. I wanted to get just a little of the length taken off, just more of a trim, and then get a few layers put in it. When we got Brinnley in the chair, the lady cutting her hair suggested an A-line. She said it would look really cute and so I had temporary brain loss and said okay. Before I knew it Brinnley's hair was gone. She's right, it is cute and it is much easier to take care of, and Brinnley loves it. But I wish I were not so whimsical in my decision making and that I had stuck with my original thought. But it will grow and then I will do what I really wanted to. Until then, we are loving the short look.
The second change came Sept 11 when we repainted our living room. I got the itch to paint when we were still in Idaho. After 3 trips to Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and Lowe's to look at paint colors, I finally made up my mind. It is called Kelly's Island, or basically it is teal. It is very bright, too bright for some people (Mom!), but we love it. It fits my personality. I will always pick bright over neutral. And with our furniture and all the decorations back on the wall it looks pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment