Decorating on a dime part two- thanks to Mom. Way back in when we lived in Rexburg when we were first married, Chant worked at BMC West. They were changing out their displays and Chant was able to get these door knobs and cupboard door. He created this cool wall hanging. I've used it in almost every place we've lived, but I've had it in storage the year and a half we've lived here. I decided to pull it out. Mom was at Porter's Craft and found these cool glass jars for $1.50 a piece. Perfect. I am on the hunt for something to put in the jars, but I think they look pretty cool by themselves.
I found these Mason jars for 75 cents each at Deseret Industries. Mom sent me a few limbs cut off of a tree in her yard. Looks pretty awesome I think! Especially with our unique, twisted candles.
Mom also cut these vinyl letters for me. The tiny letters say Pablo Picasso. I love this quote. We had this green rope and I got a few sheets of scrapbook paper that I mod podged onto clothes pins to hold up the kids' masterpieces. The girls were so excited about it. They got drawing right away to have something to hang up. So fun!
I love all these things that we were able to do for cheap. It's added a lot of personality and changed things up.

1 comment:
What fun projects. Doesn't it feel good to complete something.
Post a Comment