Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Language of Love

Sunday I was on Pinterest and saw a quiz to find out what your love language is (from the book The 5 Love Languages).  I took the quiz and my love language was overwhelmingly "Acts of Service."  I hadn't really thought much about it before, but now that it has been pointed out to me I can see it is true.  Chant helping me hang my collection of plates on the wall was much more swoon-worthy for me than getting any bouquet of flowers.  Chant is constantly helping me with my projects, taking care of the yard, helping with the dishes, whatever I ask or he can see needs done.  These things mean more to me than any gift ever could.  He works hard for me and it shows me he loves me.  He's my Mr. Perfect.  What's you language of love?

3 comments:

Cam and Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cam and Mary said...

That's a great book! I am definitely quality time. Love the plates!

Sarah said...

I pinned that! Glad it helped. I am so glad Chant is good about speaking your language too. Mine is words of affirmation, with a little of everything else.