Thursday, March 1, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date

First, a little randomness. For Valentine's Day my mom made the girls each a couple apron tops. They are so cute! It was fun for the girls because they were able to pick the fabric out while Grandma was visiting and then when they got the package in the mail, they were all excited to see what Grandma had made with what they had picked.
February 10 our church did a Daddy Daughter Valentine's dance. The girls were so excited! We took extra care choosing their outfits and I curled their hair. They looked so pretty!
They were very into posing for the camera.


They came home bursting with excitement. They danced a ton! They did the Hokey Pokey and other fun dances. They got to see their friends and eat yummy treats. I think it was special for them to just have that time with their dad and to get all dressed up. I'm glad they were able to go and make this memory!

No comments: