
February Ainsley was awarded the Principal Pride Award at her school. I am so proud of this little lady. I love that her school takes opportunities to acknowledge the good things kids do and their efforts to be go citizens.
This picture is a little dark, but you can't miss Ainsley, front and center with her tongue sticking out. I motioned for her to put her tongue back in her mouth so I could get another picture. And then, she looks away. Oh well, even if she isn't looking she's still cute!

All the students got their own certificate and a metal and pencil. She was super excited about the pencil. Made me giggle. Love this little lady!

Brinnley finally lost her first top front tooth. She was so excited! The one right next to it is loose. Too bad she's just a few months late or she really could have sung "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." It was cute the first day her tooth fell out. She was talking funny and she kept sticking her tongue out the little gap. SO cute!
And now the uh-oh. The girls were upstairs cleaning their rooms last week when Brinnley came down the stairs holding a handful of blond hair. Ainsley cut her own hair because she didn't want Chant to cut it. Turns out what she was trying to avoid was exactly what she got because now we had to even out the inch to two inch hair loss. It's short! But still cute. Hopefully she won't do that again!
No comments:
Post a Comment