Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Break Kick Off















After being gone for two weeks on vacation my parents came to my house on April 18th. Brinnley's Spring Break started the 20th and we wanted to spend it in Ashton. I begged them to wait so we could hitch a ride to Ashton with them. But before we could leave, we had to go to Brinnley's Kindergarten program on the 19th. It was all about Nursery Rhymes. The students were paired up to memorize and recite a nursery rhyme. Brinn was assigned Old Mother Hubbard. She knew it word for word and she did awesome! I was so proud of her!





(Grandpa brought Porter a pop gun as his gift from their trip. My little man had a blast with it! We are wishing Grandpa had taken it with him :)









I tried to dress Brinn as "old lady" as possible. This was the look we came up with.

1 comment:

Suze said...

I love the old lady look! :)