Sunday, May 22, 2011

All Things Chant



This has been a big month for my hubby! First and most important his chiropractic clinic opened May 2. This is something we have been working for for 7 years!
The kids were so excited to wish Daddy a good first day at work.




























The marque out in front of the office with the office sign!














The street-front sign. It lights up at night! How cool are we :)














This amazing banner hangs behind the reception desk.











It acts as a separation between the waiting area and P.T. bay.








The front of the building.












He has been working hard getting his office put together. The building is new and so it needed to be built out. Chant and our business partner, Teran, were there every step of the way. Once that was complete it was on to decorating and getting everything set up. It has been a long process and they worked so hard to get ready for opening day. I cannot believe after all this time it finally happened! Still a little unreal! I am so proud of him!

Another noteworthy item: Chant is now a member of the PTA for Brinnley's school. He is the health adviser. Which means he may be the lucky person to give the maturation talk to the 5th graders. I just laughed when I heard that!

And for those who don't know, Chant and I teach the 5 year old at church. Every Sunday is an adventure!

I love you my dear!

1 comment:

Tylers story said...

That was a sweet post, Kara! I really am happy and excited for you guys!