I recently discovered that my hair is not the dark blond that I thought it was. It is more like light brown. I decided to try going more natural. And all the hard work of growing out more hair. It ended up laying in a pile on the floor. Oh well. i like my new do!
The randomness. I just thought it was cute.
There is something about seeing Brinn in her soccer uniform and and short hair that just makes her seem so much more grown-up to me. I cannot believe she will be starting Kindergarten!
Since we have moved to Missouri our lives have been blessed with the most amazing friends. I am so grateful for the friendships that I have and how much they mean to me. I am equally grateful that my kids have good friends as well. I love this picture of Brinnley and Ellie talking. It sums it up. Ellie is such a sweet little girl. I count Brinnley lucky to have her. And I just think this picture shows her personality so well.
And this picture is just perfect. I love their expressions. Alex is another one of the girls special friends. She is such a sweet girl. She loves skirts and pretty things.
Both myself and the kids have many more friends that have made our lives here complete, these are just two of them. We love you all!
And I just couldn't resist because I think this little lady is beautiful!
3 comments:
LOVE the new color Kara! You look great! Miss you.
I love your new do too! Super cute. Is there any chance you will be home in June? The Hall's are having a reunion before they leave on their mission, it would be so great if you guys were there.
Look at Brinnley all grown up looking. It happens so quickly. I love your new look too. Such beauties!
Post a Comment