First Crush
I knew this day would come, I just didn't know it would come so soon. But it has. Porter has his first crush. I knew he had a thing for Jenn from the tv show "Hi-5," but today it officially jumped to a crush when he blew off the vacuum. Here's the story. Porter LOVES the vacuum. He follows me around and is always right in the way. In fact, I have almost sucked up a few little piggies a couple times. He cries and whines until he gets a turn to run the vacuum. Then he claps when he is finished. Well, today Hi-5 was on and I wanted to vacuum the living room. Brinn asked if I could pause the movie until I was done. So I did. Porter got mad and started to scale up the side of the shelf where I keep the remotes so he could turn the movie back on. I figured if he didn't care that he couldn't hear, then neither did I so I turned it back on. When Porter saw I had the remote and was turning in on, he scurried over to his spot on the couch. But then I started the vacuum again. He got off the couch and ran over to stand with his nose touching the television so he could hear. He completely ignored the vacuum and I think he even showed a little disdain for the thing that was overpowering the sound of his beloved Jenn's singing voice. I have never seen that little man hold so still as when Hi-5 comes on. And his face lights up when Jenn is on the screen. Starting young, just like his Daddy. ;)
2 comments:
Oh man, you're in for trouble! Chant definitely started that young!
That's so funny!
Post a Comment