OOPS! I loaded these photos backwards, so starts at the bottom;)
Saturday our friends had an Easter egg hunt at their home. There were kids EVERYWHERE! The more the merrier, that's what I say!
Our friends Ava and Aubrey eating breakfast under the desk. Such cute girls!
Enjoying the treats! Ainsley was so sweet to share!
Clever people hiding the eggs even put them on the door handles. Porter did pretty good for his first time at this whole egg thing.
Top from left: Isabel, Brinn
Middle from left: Ainsley, Ellie, Alex
Bottom: Jack
They waited so patiently while the eggs were being hidden.
Thanks guys, we had a great time! That egg hunt had been the talk of the whole weekend and anticipation for the event was thick enough to cut with a knife! What could be better than friends, chocolate, and baskets filled with bright color eggs? Hmm...Nothing!
1 comment:
How fun! It looks like the kids had a great time! I felt bad Hudson wasn't able to go to an egg hunt this year, with him being sick and the new baby. Happy Easter!!!
Post a Comment