livin' life & lovin' every moment.
THIS is the DREAM!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
A Weekend of Firsts
This past weekend Brinnley had her first soccer game. She was so excited! This little lady prays every night that she will do well at soccer practice and at her games. Well, her prayers were answered. She scored her first goal! (It was a joint effort.) It was pretty awesome! She wanted to tell everyone the second the game ended. She is loving soccer and I am so glad we had her do it.
(Warming up before the game)
Brinnley, Alex, Ellie, Evan, and Carson
Ellie and Brinnley
Another first happened Sunday. Ainsley gave her first talk in Primary. She was so excited! I was worried she would be shy, but she stepped right up to the podium and spoke loud and clear. She even pushed Chant's hands out of the way so she could put her hands on either side of the podium. She spoke about Joseph Smith. She did great! I am so proud of my girls!
In other news, this is my view from my front porch. Isn't it lovely! I just love spring in Missouri! Gorgeous!
That is a really pretty picture! We woke up to a blizzard, our dish was out, and we had like 3 inches of snow on the ground! yuck. That's great that Brinnley loves soccer! Mady has to do the sripture in Primary in 2 weeks... but un-like Ainsley I think she will get shy and freeze! LOL. We shall see.
5 comments:
What cool firsts! Happy for you. What a gorgeous view!
That is a really pretty picture! We woke up to a blizzard, our dish was out, and we had like 3 inches of snow on the ground! yuck. That's great that Brinnley loves soccer! Mady has to do the sripture in Primary in 2 weeks... but un-like Ainsley I think she will get shy and freeze! LOL. We shall see.
I love watching little kids play soccer. It can be quite entertaining! :) Cute girls!
Congrats, girlies!
Wow, your girls are getting big fast! Soccer already? No way.
Post a Comment