Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas at the Williams Home

Christmas Eve in their new jammies
Christmas Morning waiting for Dad to get the camera before heading to the living room
The girls both got FurReal Friends puppies. They bark and wag their tales when they are petted. As close to a real dog as we are going to get for a while.
Opening his 10 pack of cars.
Ainsley is into puzzles right now. She got 3 new ones to keep her occupied for a while.
Hannah Montana costume. ($0.88 at Claire's on clearance!)
Ainsley's new cape Grandma made.
Brinnley's cape
Foamy dots that Grandpa got us. The girls had a lot of fun with them.
Porter got this awesome track from Aunt Kristy and he started playing with it and didn't stop for 45 minutes. The big rug is a garage sale find I have kept hidden since June.
Ainsley got her own guitar, blue even. She is awesome on it! SO excited for her "guintar"
I think Porter looks ready to head off to Hogworts. Makes me want to reread Harry Potter just looking at him.
Brinnley got a new Leapster and 2 new games. I have never seen such a big smile as she had when she played it for the first time. She was thrilled and caught on so fast. It is going to be amazing!
Super Why friends (Wonder Red and Princess Presto) from Gran
Mulan and Jasmine from Opa and Oma

And I got a beautiful necklace courtesy of Chant and a beautiful handcrafted watch from Mom. I am listening to my favorite tunes right now thanks to Margi and Kristy and Jenny.
Chant rolled in the shirts and ties and movies this year.
And we got a fondue pot from Grandpa Gene and Tammy that I cannot wait to bust out.

It has been a wonderful day here relaxing and playing with our new treasures. Thanks family for the wonderful gifts. Even though we are missing everyone, we have had a pretty good day! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

3 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Merry Christmas! Your kids look SO happy in those pictures. You done good!

Randi and Adam said...

We miss you guys so much!! Sure wish you were here. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas and it's a good thing it won't be this way every year. The kids are sure cute and it looks like they had an awesome day. Merry Christmas and we love you and miss you.

Robnz Fam said...

How much fun. Merry Christmas to you guys! And one Happy New Year!!!