I feel anxious. I have a need to create, beautify, and decorate. I want my red and yellow room. Red couch. A family of 6 red, yellow, and orange decal birds on the wall. Owls, cute ones, made from fuzzy sweaters sitting on my entertainment center and bookshelf. A bright red shelf with a yellow flower arrangement perched atop. Red or yellow curtains, I cannot decide. Yellow chairs, one on each side of my red couch. Stark white walls, okay I can't decide yet, so that my decor will pop.
I have material and patterns waiting. A skirt for each girl, a dress for each girl, and a new bag for me.
Ten months of pictures to be scrapbooked.
The morals of the story: one day I will have a beautiful red living room where my girls will twirl in their new skirts and dresses while I pour through albums full of pictures of my twirling cuties and their wild man brother who is dancing circles with drool dripping from his chin.
3 comments:
I can totally see it now Kara. I also want a red couch. Maybe we can go red couch dream shopping someday! thanks for commenting 3 times. Haha. I just thought wow, she reallywants to get her point across... then i read the explanation. so funny. My friend in chesterfield (Zana), just did a decal tree on her wall and I LOVE it.. It was a light blue wall and a white tree.. but I think you would still love it.
10 months of scrapbookin? holy cow. good luck...getting those ants outta your pants girl!
Love it. I love the way you express yourself. It is very fun to read.
I totally know how you feel! I am super ansy to be crafty!! But just can't seem to find the time! But I think about all these fun crafts to do all day! Haha
Post a Comment