Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lefty?

So lately I have noticed that my little man reaches for things with his left hand, eats with his left hand, and waves with his left hand.  I'm not getting my hopes up, but I would love to have a lefty.  I am a lefty and both my dads are lefties.  I always wanted to have a lefty.  Maybe I got my wish!  I personally love being left-handed.  I feel unique and special.  We shall see if Porter continues to favor his left hand and if there will be a fellow lefty in the house.  But there is not pressure, I will love him even if he goes to the other side ;)

P.S.
Question for all those private bloggers out there.  Can you still have your posts e-mailed to people after you go private?  How does going private work, do you just add their e-mails to your list?

4 comments:

Randi and Adam said...

That is neat! I think Mady is going to be a lefty and no one in my family is that I know of! - As far as going private... I put a map tracker on my blog at the bottom. You can go to mine and put one on yours. Just so I kind of know whose viewing it. It doesn't tell you who, just where at. So sometimes I take into consideration that people click my blog off of others once in a while. But if I get some weird ones pretty consistently I might go private too. Right now I don't see that anyone cares about mine enough. :) I have random ones from Minnesota, but that's where my family is, so I'm not worried. I did have one from Paris, France but I've never seen them again so that's fine. Anyhow.. i don't know if you can e-mail your posts, you should be able to. If you go to the blog itself though you have to sign in with an account which is whatever e-mail address you put in for each person. But it doesn't show on other peoples blogs when you update yours I guess. That's what my friend Heidi said who just went private. Anyhow... I'm excited to see you guys!!

carlislefam said...

So, thought that i would never meet up with you two again. THis is Desiree from Yellowstone. You can check out our little family at our blog tdmcarlisle.blogspot.com. I have 2 adorable little kids (girl and boy) and we are living in Utah. if you do go private let me know and I will have you add me. you have a way cute family too.

gracie said...

Yay for lefties! I have one too and was grateful to have someone to share my leftiness with!

Amy said...

The con to going private is that your blog doesn't pop up on people's recently updated list. BUT, Sarah just came up with the greatest idea. Go to her blog or mine and see if you want to do it too. It is a great idea.