We had a lot of fun looking at the animals. I had to include this picture of the elephant because I thought it was so cute how he was standing with his legs crossed just chillin'.
This tortoise was massive! The girls thought he was pretty cool.
THis really was the perfect day. We had a nice relaxing tram ride, a decent amount of animals with a much smaller crowd than the zoo and not nearly as much walking. Perfect!
3 comments:
Ummm... May be stating the obvious, but the title of this post is pretty dang funny considering the pic of the elephant's "wild side???" Yikes!!!
Check out our blog--just posted four pix from the other evening.
Looks like fun! So, I would totally love to see you when you are in Utah. I will send you a facebook email with my number so you can call me.
Happy Belated Birthday Ainsley! Wow, 3!? Such a fun age! We never made it to Grant's Farm when we were there, but it looks like fun!
Post a Comment