We got to our spot at 6:30 and the fireworks were not supposed to start till 9:30. So we had lots of time to kill.
Ainsley talking on her cell phone. I am nervous for when this one gets older. She is going to have the phone glued to her ear!
Just hanging out!
Good show! The fireworks actually started at 9:15 and we are glad they did. Just as the show finished the rain started coming down. Good timing!
What a wonderful day celebrating the independence of our beautiful country!
2 comments:
All cuteness everywhere!
Wow, look at you picture queen! :) I'm glad you guys had a good 4th. You are good sports to wait that long for fireworks. I wanted to go here, but it's SOOO hot! I knew that it wouldn't be much fun in the end. Such cute pics of the kids!
Post a Comment