Definitely One of Us
Anyone who knows our family well will know that all of us (and I do mean all) love bags. It's more of an obsession really. Well today Brinnley had a backpack on her back and Porter was following her screaming and frantically pulling at the straps. He wanted it bad! I was laughing, it was just too cute. Brinnley, being the good sister she is, found a bag similar to the one she had. He snatched that thing out of her hand and took off down the hall afraid someone would take it from him. He threw a fit like I have never seen from him when it was nap time and I took it away. He would not calm down! It was only when I gave him a replacement bag, one with very short straps that wouldn't get over his head, that he calmed down. He is at this very moment peacefully sleeping with his little fat fist clutching the strap of his bag.
5 comments:
That is so cute! ha ha! I lauged when I read this because Noah has started throwing some fits. I think they are learning to get their voices in there over their sisters! Cant wait to see you!
That's pretty funny. Maybe you'll win a bag on Give Me Goodies!
this is Hilarious! I guess I don't know you guys well enough to know that you love bags! I did notice that you always have a super cute purse!
Oh- how cute. What a little sweetie pie. Oh, and about going private, I would recommend it. You can still update people like Amy & I have done. Also, all you have to do is add email addresses and they will get an invitation to sign on.
Too funny!
Post a Comment