livin' life & lovin' every moment.
THIS is the DREAM!
Monday, June 15, 2009
We have us another walker!
This was taken this morning. Just yesterday he really started taking off. It has been fun watching him follow the girls and hearing them squeal in delight. Things are about to change in the Williams household.
He's so cute. It fun to see him cruising around! Him and Noah would have such a blast!!! I bet the girls are going to have even more fun with him now. Anyhow... way cute video!!
2 comments:
Look at that! I bet he is really going to take over all of his sister's stuff now! :)
He's so cute. It fun to see him cruising around! Him and Noah would have such a blast!!! I bet the girls are going to have even more fun with him now. Anyhow... way cute video!!
Post a Comment