Bargain purchases. Ainsley's dress was $4. 50 (started at $20). Brinnley's was $8 and it started at $45. (I figure I can spend 8 since it will go through 2 kids.)
Aren't my girls adorable.
May is gone! It passed by in a flash. We have been so busy with callings, Chant's school, friends, garage sales, and BBQs. So here's the quick rundown.
Chant- Back in school and into the swing of things again. Working hard with the missionaries. He taught and awesome combined lesson yesterday about missionary work in the ward. With all that he has still found time to cross some things off the honey-do list. Thanks Hon!
Brinnley- Her last day of preschool was last week. She has stayed busy with playdates and birthday parties. Never a dull moment.
Ainsley- Loving nursery and her kids. Learning new songs and dance moves. Loving playing with her friends. She loves the color blue and monkeys more than ever, well at least as much.
Porter- Getting so close to walking. This past week we have been holding onto one of his hands and taking him for walks across the house. He is doing great. Jabbering lots! When he wants something he goes for it. When he wants something he can't get, he will let you know he is not happy. (Very vocal little screecher, but it is cute- most of the time :)
I have been busy trying to get my house in order. We are planning our first garage sale and hopefully it will be a good one. Who knew a person could have so many things they don't use? I have also rotated some decorations that I found in the shed. Yeah! It's just like getting new things because I haven't seen them for so long. I have been going to garage sales in hopes of finding birthday and Christmas presents. And I am learning how to use coupons.
So for now, all is well in Missouri.
4 comments:
Very cute kids Kara! I feel like May went by really fast too! We need to get together again! Things get crazy in the summer!
Glad you're doing well, Kara. What a steal on the girls' dresses. Nice finds!
Wow, you guys are one busy family! We will miss you guys and your adorable kids.
Glad everything is going well. Your kids are so super cute! I bet it feels great to have some new stuff up in your house. Looks great! That would've been fun to have a combined b-day party! Maybe another year?! :)
Post a Comment