So this shelf we have had forever! It was given to us and we used it in our living room in Rexburg, but since we have been in this house, this shelf has been in the shed forgot about. We found it again while going through things for the garage sale. I found the cute little boxes at Gordman's for about $2 and the flowers for $8. And my bathroom got a facelift!
My mom gave us this decoration when we were first married for Christmas. It had a poinsettia on it and other Christmas decorations. We took those off and replaced them with the birds. The red berries still match the decor, so they got to stay. And my dining room got a facelift!

The birdhouse church I picked up last summer while visiting in Idaho. A 50 cent bird and a candle I had and my bookcase got a facelift!
A beautiful picture of Christ we got for our wedding and a wreath decoration I made a few months ago. And... My living room got a face lift!
3 comments:
Very cute! I love it!!!! Isn't it fun to find old things you haven't seen in forever and make them completely change a room?!?! Nice work!
Good job! Everything looks very cute! What a fun easy way to change things up a bit!
I love all the decorations! Gordmans is a great place to find some cheap deals!!
Post a Comment