Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Cake

Porter waited patiently and bounced in his seat and clapped his hands while we sang happy birthday to him.  Then the second I put the piece of cake on his tray he was digging in.  He ate the entire piece.  He didn't just squish it around and eat a little like Brinnley did, he ate the whole piece.  And boy did he think it was good.  It was a wonderful day with our little man!  We love you Porter Boy!  Happy 1st birthday.  




















































































6 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Those pictures crack me up. Gotta' love cake!

Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures!!

Cam and Mary said...

That's so cute! He did what we thought Hudson would do, but didn't! Oh, and good job on the great garage sale finds! Wish I was there to go with you this year!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday! What a cute cake for a cute boy.

Randi and Adam said...

He looks so cute!!! We sure wish that we were there to celebrate with you. It would have been so fun to have pictures of the boys together with their cake faces!!

Amie Orton said...

I love that picture you you guys wakinng porter up at 6:30. The smiles are just so so cute!. But the birthday cake pictures are probably some of the best 1 year cake face birthday pictures I've ever seen. So fun! If you ever need a garage sale shopping buddy, call me up! I love it, but it's even more fun just to go with friends. Those bikes were an amazing find!

amie