Monday, June 22, 2009

Another First



Yesterday was a big day for Brinnley.  She gave her first talk in Primary.  She was so excited!!!  Long story short, Chant and I didn't know if we were going to be able to make it in to help her because we were both teaching lessons at that time, so we gave her talk to a leader and asked if she would help Brinnley.  It turned out that both Chant and I were able to sneak away for a minute.  Before her talk she saw us and waved big.  When it was Brinnley's turn, Chant went up to help her but she told him she wanted her teacher to do it.  So Chant came and sat back down and we watched our little lady give her talk perfectly.  She was so excited when she finished she came over and gave us a huge hug and asked if we saw her.  What a big girl she is!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, Kara. Your girls are getting so big. I can't believe that only yesterday it seemed like they were in my nursery. (Okay- Brin anyway)

Liana Brown said...

How cute! I wish I would have known we would have snuck in too! :)

Stacy said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Unknown said...

Yeah! How exciting! I love her dress by the way!