- Where did you meet? We were both working in West Yellowstone, Montana for the summer. It was the first night I got to town and I had unpacked and then gone straight to bed because I had to be up at 5:00 for work the next morning. I was the only one home. I had been asleep maybe half an hour when someone knocked on the door. I wanted to just ignore it and go back to sleep, but they wouldn't stop. So I got out of bed to answer the door. It was one of my good friends, Chris, and Chant. I had know Chris from previous summers in West. They wanted to borrow a movie from my roommate. Chris looked through the movies and Chant and I talked. We clicked right away.
- How long did you date before you got married? We started dating in June 2001, Chant went on his mission in November 2001, he came home in June 2003 (early release for severe asthma), and we were married in September 2003.
- How long have you been married? 5 years and 3 months.
- Does he have a hidden talent? I didn't know this about him when we got married, but I have since been pleasantly surprised to learn that he can fix anything, build anything, do anything. He built my girls' bunk beds. He designed them and everything. He re-tiled our kitchen counter. He laid new linoleum in our kitchen. The list goes on of all the wonderful things he has built, created, and fixed.
- What is your favorite feature of his? His smile and his laugh. I love his laugh.
- Does he have a nickname for you? "Honey" or if he is really trying to get my attention "Kara Beth."
- What's his favorite color? Dark green or anything that isn't really bright.
- What is his favorite food? His favorite appetizer is chips and guacamole, favorite dinner is honey mustard chicken, and favorite dessert is oatmeal butterscotch cookies.
- Favorite sport to play? Basketball
- When and where was your first kiss? June 2001 in my car after he gave me a ten minute speech (J.K., but it felt that long.)
- Favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to watch movies, laugh, talk, and dance in the kitchen while we are making dinner. (That last one always makes the girls laugh. They say I am the princess and he is the prince so he needs to "Marred" me.)
- Do you have children? Two beautiful girls and a handsome little boy.
- What does he do that surprises you? He is able to handle a family, school, and his calling and he does well at all of it.
- How old is he? 27
- Who said I love you first? He did
- What is his favorite type of music? He likes country the most, but he likes a little bit of everything.
- What do I admire most about him? That he loves me no matter what.
- How will you tag? Mary, Becca, Daniele
Friday, December 12, 2008
Husband Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey you guys,
How is everything? I still can't believe we don't live there anymore. Is chant almost done w/ school. How are the kids? Thank you so much for takeing such good care of our home. We miss you guys take care.
Hetal
Post a Comment