















We had our family pictures taken Monday night and I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures. A couple from our ward did them and they are phenomenal! We had them done with just a black backdrop. I just wanted these pictures to be simple and to focus on the people and not necessarily on the background. As you can see, we do not match. These are our "Favorite Outfits" photos. Brinnley LOVES her monkey shirt. She is always so upset when it is in the wash. And her funky pink pants are my favorite ever. Ainsley's litle jeans are my favs of hers. And she looks so pretty in teal. Porter has 3 different jersey style shirts and they are our favorites. Chant loves green and I love my sweater, but more importantly I was trying to tie in the pinks. So, there you have it. Enjoy the pictures!
9 comments:
Your pictures turned out great! You have an adorable family!
Way to go Chant!! You have a beautiful family...you all look so great and so happy! Picture Perfect!!
Merry Christmas,
Love Always
Lindsay, Marc, and Jordan
Cute Cute!
So sweet, I love the holding hands! And that story of Jesus had me in tears! What a sweet girl and precious moment.
Very CUTE!
Good personality capturing shots!
Love it.
Your family is so beautiful! I love the pictures, and I think it is such a great idea to have your kids wear their favorite clothes. It makes it that much more meaningful, and who really cares if they match? I mean in 10 years, non-matching might be the new black.
i really like your smile in the family picture kara.. you are very adorable.. so are your kiddos but that goes without saying of course. merry christmas!
amie
I love your pics! I think the outfits all look great. You are such a cute family!
Post a Comment