Six months old. December 6, 2008.
Porter at 5 months. November 7, 2008.
Porter at 4 months. October 6,2008.
3 months old. Sept 7, 2008.
Porter and Grandma. August 3, 2008.
2 months old.
Porter at one month old. July 6, 2008.
Porter Boy only a few minutes after he was born. June 6, 2008
Porter turned 6 months old yesterday. I cannot believe how fast it has gone by! Porter is such a joy. His bright smile and pleasant personality bring so much more happiness to our home. His sisters love him! They are having so much fun with him now he is really starting to play. He giggles like crazy when they tickle him or even smile at him. He is quick to smile. Whenever he smiles his whole body moves and his head wiggles from side to side. He doesn't sit up yet because every time I try to sit him up he flops onto the ground so he can roll. He is a mover. I put him in the living room by the far wall and in no time at all he is in the kitchen. The girls were so funny the first time he really started moving. They were both screaming, "Mom, he's moving!" He is the only one that bothers the tree. Today he rolled underneath it and grabbed a present and it went straight to his mouth. We couldn't stop laughing, it was so cute. So here are some pictures of my little boy.
P.S.
I don't know if you can tell in the pics or not, but we took him to the dermatologist Wednesday and he looks great! He had extremely bad eczema and it was on his cheeks, top of his head, and his shoulders. It was so bad his clothes would stick to his shoulders and the skin would pull of and he would bleed. The doctor gave us two medications that we rotate between and we were also told to give him a bath every night with a 1/4 cup of bleach in it. I can just imagine the looks when you read that because that is exactly what I looked like. You got to be kidding me, right! But it just kills the bacteria and it doesn't bother him. Other than the awful smell, it works great!
2 comments:
Our babies are getting so big! It will be so fun when they are older and can play!
I can't believe it has been six months! That went by so fast! He is so so cute! The bleach tip would have thrown me off too...but hopefully that will help his poor skin!
Post a Comment