Sunday, December 7, 2008

Help Me!

As you can see, my pics are still coming in sideways.  If anyone has any tips on how to get them to turn the right way, I would love the help!  Thanks!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

In the program you use to pull up pictures on your computer, there should be a "rotate" button. You can just rotate the pictures until they are where you want them, then save the changes.

r.l.secor said...

Pretty much ditto from me. When you upload them to the computer are they right side up or not? If not then you should rotate them before uploading to your blog. I have had some pictures that once I have edited them, would not ever upload correctly. I ended up using the un-edited version instead. I know that there are other ways of uploading your pictures directly to your blog, skipping the upload to the PC, if that is the case there may need to be different action taken. If that doesn't help we should look at it together sometime.

Emily said...

I think the easiest thing is to download picassa (it's free) and you can upload your pics to your blog right from there. The great thing about picassa is that rotating a picture doesn't change the quality of it. If you rotate the pictures right on your computer, it reduces the quality for good. If you need any help, let me know. Picassa is also great for some simple editing, like cropping and red eye stuff. I hope this helps.