Wednesday, March 11, 2015

33

 This year my birthday fell on Friday the 13th.  Yay!  I kinda love Friday the 13th.  Anyway, the kids had their Valentine's parties at school that day.  So a few nights before we spent the evening writing everyone's names on their Valentines.  It was a process deciding which Valentine to give to which classmate.  At our old school we had to make boxes or bags or whatever at home, but here they do it at school.  Poor Brinn didn't get a picture taken.  Oops.  I love Porter's heart man with the fun arms and legs.

They had a great time at their school parties and then they came home and we partied some more.  

 Dad made dinner and my cake, which was my birthday present and it was awesome!  Yummy sliders!   
The kids decided that we needed to document my 33rd by taking selfies.  I don't take selfies.  Ever.  But I did it for them.  And it is totally clear that even my kids are better at taking selfies than me.  I don't even know how high to look :)
 I got a little better after a few shots though.
For my birthday I just really wanted something new with my hair.  A week before my birthday Chant cut and colored it for me all in the comfort of our living room while I got to watch PROM.  Love that movie.  He did a great job!  It was a wonderful day and I felt very loved!

No comments: