I am really far behind in blogging, but I wanted to add these two pictures. Feb 13 was crazy hair day at school. Brinnley always lets me do fun things. She had close to 10 crazy buns all over her head. It was even more crazy after she'd been playing at recess and running around.
Feb 5th was the 100th day of school for Ainsley. They had a big party and made these awesome hats. But another reason I wanted to document this picture was because of her outfit. This is one of her favorite combinations. She loves these pink pants with this red gingham shirt and this green shirt. It always makes me smile and I wonder if her teacher thinks I'm color blind, but she loves it and that's all that matters to me!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! That was the outfit you were telling me about. I could picture it but seeing it in real life; priceless! Love that kid!
I am seriously giggling at my desk and have warm fuzzies all over just thinking about these unique wonderful kids. Love love love them. Thanks for always blogging. I need to be better!
Post a Comment