Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Day at Gran's

 March 23 we spent the day at Margi's.  Her sister, Linda, and niece, Amy, came to visit from Denver.  Jen, Mike, Kristy, and Will all came over as well.  Jen played "Grandpa" so the kids could sing for Amy and Linda.
 This is Brinnley's current favorite shirt.  It's a Von Dutch shirt we got a D.I. last year and I've been saving it, just waiting for it to fit.  She loves this shirt and I think it looks so cute on her.  Part of the appeal is that it has snaps, just like Grandpa's shirts.
 Gran and Porter had some bonding time while washing dishes.  Porter loves to help wash the dishes.
 We has so much fun playing with Will.  He is such a fun, cute little boy.  He does this scooting thing that is so cute.  He moves so fast!  It is so funny to watch.  We also had fun with Amy's dog.
 It was a really nice day and it was so good to see Amy and Linda!  Love you guys!

No comments: