Before leaving camp Sunday we got all the different groups together and took pictures.
My nephew Brock came up Saturday and spent the day and night. I am so glad he came. It's when you are on your own and have to make an effort to come, that you realize it is up to you if you want to stay connected to your family. I am so grateful Brock made that effort and that we were able to see him and his sweet sons, Braxton and Chandler.
All the boys: Chandler, Brock, Logan, Dalton, Lance, Luke, Easton, Gavin
The little kids: Braxton, Ainsley, Brinnley, Porter, Chandler, Lily, Brent
The big girls: McKenzie, Maddie, Lacey
The Grown-Ups: Kasey, Tracy, Dad, Mom, me, Chant, Brock, Kirk, and Christi
Girl Power!
Boy Power!
The dynamic duo Maddie and Luke.
I love my family and being all together. Thank you for a wonderful weekend of making memories!
1 comment:
I still think of the big kids as the little kids. We really need to try and get together.
Post a Comment