This year we had our annual Whitmore Water Wars at Downata Hot Springs July 6-8. It was a great place. They had a kiddie pool and slide that was perfect for Porter. Ainsley swam all over with her little life vest on, and Brinnley was her usual fish self all over the place. We had so much fun with all the cousins together. That was the best part, being together.
Lily, Brinnley, Brent, and Ainsley didn't need the pool, they were having fun splashing around in the water run-off.
Chant and Kasey were the camp cooks, for this meal anyway.
Brent and Tracy.
Grandpa.
Maddie and Logan. Can you tell she just woke up?
Kasey and I each brought a bag of props for putting on skits. We divided up into 4 groups and then got together to make a plan for a skit and figure out how to use those props. The kids were all about the costumes.
Brinnley, Maddie
Logan, and Porter.
Ainsley kept picking on Easton. Was Dalton a little jealous that Ainsley was picking on him?
I don't know what he's doing, but I love this picture of Porter.
After a fun day of swimming we put on the skits and sang a few camp songs. I had no idea that my mom was such an actress. She won most dramatic roll of the evening. And she earned it!
Tracy had all the little kids in her group for the skit, and she did a great job with them. It was such a cute skit! Brent was a wizard and Lily was the princess.
Grandpa pulled off a pretty good George Bush and Maddie made a mighty fine Baby Gaga.
These kids had so much fun! I think that sitting around the campfire talking and doing skits was the best part.



No comments:
Post a Comment