Ainsley girl turned 6 on July 17. I still can't wrap my head around that. In my mind Brinnley is 6 and Ainsley is 5.
For her birthday she got a Barbie vet center and a new animal to work her magic on. He is a hampster named Nibbles or Hammy. As soon as she opened it the kids were upstairs setting up their room as a vet's office. They had a waiting room and they even made a sign for the door. It said "Brinnley and Ainsley's Vet Office. When your pets are hurt we are here." SO cute!
Instead of a cake, I attempted to make microphone cupcakes. I was supposed to use mini ice cream cones, but I couldn't find them anywhere. So we had to use two donut holes instead of one. But it still worked out and Ainsley really liked them.
Pictures with the birthday girl before having cake. Teran and I just got back from exercising, so I look awesome!
Love this face! She was seriously excited about these cupcakes.
I think they were a success. Happy birthday sweet girl! I love you so much!




1 comment:
So cute! I was just thinking in the pics below how big your kids are!
Post a Comment