"I'll get you Hulk!" (He's a little confused on who the green guy with claws actually is. It's ok, we just go with it.)
The kids loved pulling each other around in this little raft. It was the perfect size.
Firing up the grill for dinner.
Brinnley had quite the collection of shells going. She searched all over and compared shapes, sizes and colors. We have a huge gallon Ziploc gallon bag full.
The full moon made falling asleep interesting. But I was so glad we had the breeze because oh man was it hot!
June 3:
About 10:00 or so we packed up a lunch and then got in the speed boat to go exploring. It was kind of funny because the girls took turns sleeping. Brinn didn't last very long before she was out and Ainsley didn't sleep very long. Once Ainsley woke up her mouth was moving constantly. At first I thought she was talking to me. When I asked her what she said, she looked at me like "Why are you bothering me?" And she kept herself company the rest of the ride.
Uncle Layn took us to this place called Cathedral. It was amazing! That bright light on the rocks is the sun reflecting off of the water. It was dancing and making it look like flames on the wall of rock. Uncle Layn said in all the times he's ever been there he's never seen anything quite like that. It was beautiful!
Once we got back inside the rocks, Chant found this rope and went climbing. There was a pool at the top that drops really far down. He said he couldn't tell how deep it was. I told him not to find out :)
Grandpa
Waving at Daddy who is taking pictures from his perch up on the rocks.
This is on the way back out. I thought it was pretty fascinating and I wanted to share.


No comments:
Post a Comment