Sunday, June 24, 2012

He's 4!

 June 6th my little boy turned 4!  I am having a hard time thinking that my baby is no longer little!  We were at Grandpa and Grandma's for his birthday.  We made him a chocolate cake with buggies all over it. 
 It was pretty funny because after I lit the candles I slid the cake over to him and he instantly blew his candles out.  He didn't even wait for us to sing happy birthday.  I was lucky I even had the camera ready.
 We sang happy birthday to him anyway :)
 I got out his superheros that he opened at Lake Powell.  I was nervous that he would ask about more presents, but he was excited to open the packages we hadn't yet and he was perfectly happy.
 A word to the wise, don't interrupt Grandpa for a picture while he's eating cake.

Brinnley made Porter a frog and horse paper animal for his present.  He loved them and wouldn't let anyone else touch them.  Just ask Ainsley.

Happy birthday little boy!  I hope you know how much we love you.  Our family wouldn't be complete without you!

No comments: